Fontainebleau is one of the most visited bouldering venues in the world.
It is located just south just south of Paris. The boulders are set into the pine forest of Fontainebleau. There are thousands of problems all made up and ready for you to follow from easy 4's to desperate 8a's Just pick your circuit and follow the arrows with a soft sandy landing.
Font will have you hooked from the first problem, there is nothing quite like it!
We are running two trips this year.
- The first 4th - 9th June
- The second 11th-18th November
We stay in a beautiful cottage in Poligny, which is 15 minutes from the famous "L'Elephant" area of boulders.
What is included
- Accommodation - Self-catering.
- Transport to Fontainebleau.
- Local transport.
- Pick up from Fontainebleau train station if you decide to fly.
What isn't included
- Food - all food costs is shared between the group.
- Petrol - Shared between the group.
- Cleaning Charge - 45 per group.
- Crash Pad Hire (optional) - We have 2 plus any the group has.
- Personal Insurance - (We recommend BMC).